WS series laser spot welding machines are used for perforation and spot welding of sand hole for gold and silver jewelleries. Laser spot welding is an important application of laser materials processing technology. Spot welding is thermal conduction, namely, the laser radiates the surface of the part, and the heat on the surface expands inside through heat conduction. By controlling parameters such as laser pulse width, energy, peak value and repeating frequency, the part will melt, and thus forming specific molten pools. Due to its unique benefit, the product has been successfully applied to gold and silver jewelleries processing, and welding of small-sized parts.
● Energy, pulse width, frequency and focus can be adjusted within a wide range to achieve different welding effects.
● Ceramic reflector used in the laser pump chamber is imported, which is corrosion resistant, high temperature resistant, high electrical/optical conversion.
● World-leading automatic light shielding system is employed to remove harmful lighting on eyes during operation.
● 24-hour continuous operation, with stable operating performance, and free of maintenance within 10000 hours.
● Personalized design in compliance with ergonomics principles.