- CPVC Compound for Injection Molding ED-Z500PF
- Appearance: Yellowish Pellet
- Specific Gravity (g/cm³) : ≥1.47
- Heat Vicat Softening Temp (C): ≥103
- Tensile Stress at Yield (Mpa) :≥50
- Charpy Impact, Notched (KJ/M2) ≥8.0
- ED-Z500PF is chlorinated polyvinyl chloride compound used in a variety of industrial applications where a high functional temperature and resistance to corrosive chemicals are desirable. These cost-effective Compound combine high strength performance, high heat distortion temperature, chemical resistance, flame retardancy and low smoke generation.
- Key performance properties are optimized through the selection of appropriate additives to meet certain regulatory and performance requirements.
- ED-Z500PF is developed for the injection molding of fittings for water supply.
- They are widely used to produce pipes fittings for conveying systems of cold and hot water, super clean water, drinking water, sewage, water processing, air-conditioning water in residential usage such as office buildings, education, healthcare, hospitality, mass transit, villa, pool and spa, etc.
We can provide one-stop service to customers, including CPVC compound, CPVC pipes and fittings, machineries and moulds and processing technology for CPVC piping systems. We also provide export assistance for CPVC resin.