- ACR ED-401D
- Category: Processing Aid
- Appearance: White powder
- Surface density (g/cm3): 0.40-0.55
- Volatility (%): ≤1.0
- Viscosity (η) (Ubbelohde Viscometer): 0.4-0.8
- Granularity(0.45mm,40meshes): ≥98%
- ED-401D is a lubricating acrylic processing aid which has low molecular weight. It has Good metal release properties, excellent transparency without moving , higher output and better flowability. It can also prolong the working time, reduce the plate-out on the surface of machine and increase the surface quality of PVC products. Although ED-401D can be used alone with satisfactory performance, it is often used together with other processing aids to enhance the plasticity of PVC resin.
- ED-401D is suitable to all kinds of products of PVC, such as rigid calendered film and sheets, rigid bottles, window profiles etc.
- The recommended dosage is 0.5-1 phr for 100 phr PVC resin.
- Package, Storage & Transportation
- N.W.25KG, double-layer packed, first packed in airproof plastic bag, then in woven bags with quality certificate. Store in a dry ventilated place and avoid light and rain. Handle and transport in accordance with general regulations.