- ED-G312 External Lubricant
- Category: PVC External Lubricant
- Appearance: White or yellowish flake or powder
- Melting point(°C): 100-110
- Acid value (mg KOH/g): 16-20
- Iodine value (g I2/100g): ≤1.0
- Density(20°C,g/cm3): 0.94-0.96
- Volatility(2h at 105°C,%): ≤1.0
- ED-G312 is a solid state Ex-lubricant that the oxidizing polyethylene wax complex with high polymer alcohol ester. PVC external lubricant with excellent mold unloading effect, can improve free fluidity, impart good transparency, stability, surface luster and smoothness to products.
- Ultra metal stripping characteristics and non-toxic.
- ED-G312 is widely used in rigid and soft PVC processing, especially suitable for non-transparent products ,such as rigid PVC plates and pipe fittings, etc.
- The Recommended dosage is 0.3-0.8phr for rigid and soft PVC products, 1.4-1.8phr for PVC plates and pipe fittings.
Package, Storage & Transportation
- N.W.25KG in plastic woven bag. Stored in a dry ventilated place and avoid light, rain and fire. Handle and transport in accordance with general regulations.