- ED-G32 Internal Lubricant
- Category: PVC Internal Lubricant
- Appearance: White or yellowish powder
- Melting point(°C): 54-58
- Acid value (mg KOH/g): ≤5.0
- Iodine value (g I2/100g): ≤4.0
- Flash point(°C): ≥240
- Volatility(2h at 105°C,%): ≤2.0
- ED-G32 is compound fat alcohol ester that the long chain fatty acid complex with fatty alcohol ester. It can improve mobility and prevent adherence during processing. Incompatible with lead stabilizer.
- It is widely used in rigid and soft PVC production and plasticization. Applied in non-transparent products.
- The Recommended dosage is 0.5-1.5phr for rigid/soft PVC products, 0.05-2.0phr for PVC plasticization process, 1.6-2.0 phr for rigid PVC plate.
Package, Storage & Transportation
- N.W.25KG, double-layer packed. The outside packing is plastic woven bag and the inner packing is plastic bag. Stored in a dry ventilated place and avoid UV, rain and fire. Handle and transport in accordance with general regulations.