- ACR ED-401B
- Category:PVC Processing Aid
- Appearance: White powder
- Surface density (g/cm3): 0.40-0.50
- Volatility (%): ≤1.0
- Viscosity (η) (Ubbelohde Viscometer): 4.8-5.3
- Granularity(0.45mm,40meshes): ≥98%
- ED-401B is a medium-high molecular weight acrylic processing aid. It has good weather resistance, high impact-resisting strength, heat stability, and low percent thermal shrinkage, can promote plastication of PVC resin, decrease process temperature and bring excellent surface quality to finished products.
- ED-401B is a general purpose processing aid and suitable for PVC window and door profiles, pipes and fittings, etc.
- The recommended dosage is 1.0-2.0 phr for 100 phr PVC resin.
Package, Storage & Transportation
- N.W.25KG or 20KG, double-layer packed, first packed in airproof plastic bag, then in woven bags with quality certificate. Store in a dry ventilated place and avoid light and rain. Handle and transport in accordance with general regulations.