- ACR ED-401C
- Category: PVC Processing Aid
- Appearance: White powder
- Surface density (g/cm3): 0.40-0.55
- Volatility (%): ≤1.0
- Viscosity (η) (Ubbelohde Viscometer): 5.0-6.5
- Granularity(0.45mm,40meshes): ≥98%
- ED-401C is a high molecular weight acrylic processing aid with outstanding properties & process-ability. It can promote gelation of PVC, improve hot-melt strength and visco elasticity, stabilize the microcells generated by blowing agents to achieve the low density and high strength of the foam, increase the surface quality of PVC products.
- ED-401C has better dispersion good weather resistance.
- ED-401C is suitable for producing PVC foam-sheet, foam pipes, decorating plates, etc.
- The recommended dosage is 1-4 phr for 100 phr PVC resin.
- Package, Storage & Transportation
- N.W.25KG, double-layer packed, first packed in air proof plastic bag, then in woven bags. Stored in a dry ventilated place and avoid light and rain. Handle and transport in accordance with general regulations.