- MBS ED-01
- Category: PVC Impact Modifier
- Appearance: White powder
- Bulk density (g/cm3): 0.25-0.50\
- Volatility (%): ≤1.0
- Screenings (0.9mm,20mesh,%): ≤1.0
- MBS resin is tri-copolymer made from Methyl methacrylate (M),Butadiene(B) and Styrene(S). It can improve the impact strength of PVC products without damaging their inherent properties. It provides PVC products with high impact resistance, good processability and reduces gelation time.
- ED-01 is mainly used in producing PVC in opaque planking, tubing, profile shapes, pipe fittings for indoor use.
- The Recommended dosage is 4-8 phr for 100 phr PVC resin.
Package, Storage & Transportation
- N.W.20KG, double-layer packed, first packed in airproof plastic bag, then in woven bags. Stored in a dry ventilated place and avoid light and rain. Handle and transport in accordance with general regulations.