Prawn Crackers Production Outline
- Minced fresh prawns are added into mixture of wheat flour, starch and water for steam cooking.
- The dough is transferred to roller and stretched into dough sheet of required thickness, which will then be transfered to Cooling Machine. After 12 hours, the rolled sheet is sent to Shaping Machine or Cutter Machine and cut into small pieces of pellet.
- The moist pellets are transferred to 1st and 2nd dryer for drying. Moisture will be reduced to 8-9percent.
- Dried pellets will either be oil fried or baked by Automatic Oil Fryer or Roaster, and then seasoned by Rotary Seasoning Machine.
- Finally, the finished products are ready to be packed by Packaging Machine.