Ideally, rolling bearing elements are separated by a protective lubricant film, which impedes their collision. However, manufacturing defects, damages, which appear during operation, dirt in the bearing, insufficient or incorrect lubrication – all these factors cause the collision of the bearing elements and, as a result, acoustic oscillations of a wide spectrum are generated in the bearing body.
- Power supply, 3.6V NiMH rechargeable battery.
- Continuous operation on batteries, not less than 10 hours.
- Current consumption 220V, 50 Hz AC, not more than 5VA.
- The limits of complementary error of the instrument at voltage changing from 3.6Volts to 2.8Volts.
- Probability of no-failure operation, not less than 0.92 per 2000 hrs.
- The average instrument life, not less than 10 years.
- Failure time, 1000 hours. The average failure time is set for stan-dard conditions for operation.
- Dimensions, not more than 60 ?? 110 ?? 30 (mm).
- Weight, not more than 210 gram.