DigivibeMX M20 spectrums are calculated using the Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) algorithm and a frequency range from 1 Hz to 10 KHz with an integrated antialiasing filter. The accuracy of the spectrum may vary according to the needs, and it can reach 1 million resolution lines. Advanced functions are used for specific purposes
DigivibeMX M20Includes the following vibration analysis tools:
- Real 3D Waterfalls.
- 3D ODS Simulations analysis.
- Color based database.
- Independent colors for general vibration and Bearing problems.
- Tendency curves with 1/3 octave band tendency analyzer.
- Machinery condition statistics.
- Automatic reports.
- Database compatibility and synchronization.
- Barcode reading and creating.