DigivibeMX M30 contains tools and formulas for in situ balancing as well as for balancing machines. With a single click you can start balancing; forget about machine dimensions, limits, quality grade, these parameters will be asked only if needed. Thanks to its automated tracking filter, the system identifies the RPM in a selected range to avoid inaccuracies in case of slightly changes of speed.
The balancing speed range varies from 60 to 150,000 RPM with signal recording times of up to 5 minutes and the balancing formulas can be used by users with minimal knowledge in the dynamic balancing field, as it has a very intuitive platform as well as a tutorial video and an operation manual.
DigivibeMX M30Includes the following vibration analysis tools:
- Color based database.
- Independent colors for general vibration and Bearing problems.
- Tendency curves with 1/3 octave band tendency analyzer.
- Machinery condition statistics.
- Automatic reports.
- Database compatibility and synchronization.
- Real 3D waterfalls.
- 3D simulations for Operating Deflection Shapes analysis.
- Barcode reading and creating.