- Complying with the "codex alimentare"
- Origin: Brazil, south America
- Polarization: 99.80% Minimum
- Moisture Content: 00.04% Maximum
- Ash Content: 00.04% Maximum
- Core Icumsa: 45 RBU
- Solubility: 100% Free Flowing
- Granulation: Standard or fine
- Colour: Sparkling
- Radiation: Normal
Packaging: Sugar is packed in new 50 kg. Kilogram net poly lined jute bags of combined tare of 100 grams each. Each bag is marked with the following:
1. Refined White Crystal Sugar
2. Net Weight & Quality
3. Crop year
4. Country of Origin
5. Control Organisation
Special Note: A number of empty bags (not less that 1%) shall be provided with each shipment at seller’s expense. Bags shall be loaded onto pallets or onto slings prepared and fit for ocean travel according to International food standards.
Inspection: SGS at loading dock
Performance Bond: Two (2%) percent of the L/C value which will be revolving until last shipment.
Payment Options: DLC Fully Funded for total of Contract and transferable, PBG or SLC
Documents: Quality & Weight Certificates, Origin, Phytosanitary Certificates, Packing List, & Standard Shipping Documents.