Made from primary or secondary fibres or a mixture of different fibre thickness. The PP filter can be adapted to the soil structure by selecting the appropriate fibre thickness, i.e the pore size can be varied according to the grain size of the soil.
The PP filter meets the new Dutch KOMO standard (our certificate no.: 32254/87) with different pore sizes (from 350-800 u) as well as other international standards.
Advantages of the PP filter:
- unlimited service life owing to high chemical and biological resistance,
- no moisture absorption by the fibres,
- low hydraulic entrance resistance.
Areas of application:
- agricultural land amelioration,
- road construction,
- house building,
- construction of sports grounds and all other types of drainage.