The IGT Tack Tester 450 measures accurately the tack of offset inks. This tester utilizes a special, advanced measuring system to measure the tack, therefore it is possible to measure the tack more accurate than possible up to now.
The tack is used by ink suppliers to specify the quality and the application of the ink to the graphical arts industry. The Tack Tester 450 is used in R&D for the development of new inks, for trouble shooting and for quality assurance. Because of the very high accuracy and reproducibility this tester is very well suited for companies operating in an international environment where tack values have to be exchanged world wide.
The design allows the user to work with a minimal ink distribution time. The tester is fully computer controlled and all settings and instructions as well as the measurement data can be read from the display.
The standard temperature range is between 15 and 45oC, this is specially important at high speeds where the heating caused by the speed influences the viscosity and the tack value.
- Micro processor controlled
- Easy to operate
- Special measuring cell with very high accuracy to record tack values
- Stainless Steel housing
- Digital display that shows tack, speed and temperature
- Variable speed 50 – 450 m/min
- Adjustable measuring time
- Easy cleaning
- Temperature range 15 - 45oC
- Temperature control prevents influences of speed and environment
- Enclosed inking system for safety and to prevent air drafts
- Low initial costs
- Fast and easy calibration
- Connection for data transfer to PC, printer or recorder
- Rigid construction, can be used in a production environment
- Rubber rollers for conventional or UV-curing inks
- CE compliant
- Size: 600 x 500 x 300 mm
- Electrical specs: 115/230 V/50-60Hz