Automation & Control systems as well as remote control process monitoring systems are the basis for a safe and efficient operation of a modern industrial plant. Intensive coordination is required between all involved disciplines (process, mechanical, electrical, telecommunication engineers) - especially for complex projects - in order to abstract and define the control requirements from each of the disciplines and to implement within the control system the required interfaces in a smooth and sufficient manner. This approach is providing the solid foundation for the plant operators to monitor and control the process via a modern integrated control and safety system.
ILF is providing services within the SCADA and automation field like:
* Management systems (SCADA systems and/or DCS)
* Integrated control and safety systems (ICSS)
* Process instrumentation and integration into the plant control (taking account of hazardous zones)
* Operating philosophy and description of plant control
* Process specific special software (e.g. leak detection & locating systems, online & offline simulators, tank farm management systems)