Careful state-of-the-art soil investigations are an important prerequisite for efficient project development. Validated information regarding ground conditions is of great importance. It is the aim of a sufficiently detailed soil investigation to reduce the risk of cost increases resulting from changed ground conditions during the construction phase to an acceptable limit for the client. In this context comprehensive geological documentation is of great significance.
ILF offers the following services in the field of geology and hydrogeology:
* Geological and hydrogeological exploration concepts
* Geological and hydrogeological studies
* Geological and hydrogeological documentation and site services
* Geohazard investigations
* Monitoring of ground and surface water resources
* Geological and hydrogeological documentation during construction