With the experience acquired by UNICEF in association with UNDP, World Bank water and Sanitation Program in partnership with hand pump field workers and developmental organizations, it has designed the afridev deep well hand pump that has become a choice in number of countries across Africa and Asia.
We offer a range of Afridev Deep Well Hand Pumps, which is ideal for lifting water from depths of 10 meters to 45 meters and is suitable for bore holes that have casing sizes of 100 mm 115mm, 127mm, 150mm or 200mm internal diameter.
Note: If the hand pump is used for dug wells, then the suitable provision must be made for location, the rising mains and to modify the suction pipe if required. A concise description of the pump sub-assemblies and components are as under.
- Pump head
- Handle front
- Handle rear
- Rod hanger
- Rod hanger pin
- Fulcrum pin
- Bearing bushes inner & outer with cover
- Steel cone plate assembly with compression rubber cone
- Rod centralisers (10 Nos.) Riser pipe centralizer (10 Nos.), polypropylene rope, fishing tool, m16 socket spanner, 2 nos of double ended spanners 17/18
- Stroke Length: 225 /-3mm
- Stand assembly ( with different options)
- Discharge - 16.5 Litres for 40 continuous strokes per minute
- Cylinder assembly with suction pipe
- Pump rods ( eye & hock type) set (9 1)
- UPVC rising mains (10 Nos.)