The CRDI 600 E is a multipurpose test bench capable of accurately testing and calibrating all types of diesel fuel injection pumps including Common rail / CRDI pumps and injectors up to 6 cylinders. Starting right from 2 cylinder pumps up to 6 cylinders, it can test the following :
- Common rail diesel / CRDI Injectors, Pumps and Fuel rails of Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens make. (Injectors both of solenoid and Piezo technology can be tested)
- Bosch Distributor V.E. Pumps.
- Inline pumps of all types including ‘P’ type pumps.
- All types of Lucas / Delphi Rotary pumps including ‘DPC’
Features and Specifications :
- No. of cylinders : 6
- Drive : AC Frequency / Electronic drive
- Main Motor : 7.5 HP
- RPM : Variable from 0 – 5000 RPM
- Pressure Gauges : Digital and Analog
- Fuel Supply Motor : 1 HP
- Test bench comes fitted with the CRTK 5000 test bench kit for common rail testing. The kit includes 1. Bosch CP1 common rail pump along with a foundation suitable for all types of Common rail pumps and a suitable coupling, 2. Bosch fuel rail fitted with a pressure sensor and fuel rail pressure control valve / solenoid / DRV, 3. CRT 5000 electronic simulator for driving common rail injectors, pumps and fuel rail, 4. All high pressure pipes, rail return pipe, injector output delivery and return adaptors, all electrical couplers for different kinds of common rail injectors / pumps of Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens make, and all other necessary accessories for Common rail testing. (For more information on the CRTK 5000 please see the complete listing of the product on our website in category: “Common Rail / CRDI Injector & Pump Testers”)
- Pressure developed in the system while Common rail testing can be regulated from 0 – 1800 BAR, as the user desires
- The main testing area of the test bench is well shielded with an unbreakable transparent acrylic shielding, which can be opened / closed when desired. This is for the safety and protection of the operators when observing spray pattern / performing other CR injector and pump tests etc. as the pressures involved in CR testing are very high.
- Comes fitted with all pressure gauges and necessary standard accessories. Also some special accessories are available at an extra cost. (For list of standard and special accessories please refer the Test Bench Data PDF file attached below)
- Power Supply : Customizable according to Customer requirement
- Color : Choice of two colors available :
- Blue with White trim (As in picture above)
- Green with black trim