The CRDI 786 test bench is a dedicated Common Rail Injector And Pump Testing Stand designed for quickly testing all kinds of common rail injectors, pumps and fuel rails of Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens make (Injectors of both Solenoid and Piezo technology can be tested).
It is used to diagnose the Faulty Common rail injector by testing it for its spray pattern, Output delivery to back leakage ratio, Full load delivery, No load delivery etc. User can also diagnose faulty common rail pumps if they are not developing sufficient pressure / if the solenoid (Fuel metering control valve) on the pump is not functioning well / return flow of the pump is too high. One can also test the pressure sensor and solenoid (fuel rail pressure control valve) mounted on the fuel rail for proper function.
The user can vary the pressure developed in the system from 0 – 1800 BAR by controlling the percentage opening of the Pressure control valve / solenoid mounted on the fuel rail fitted on this bench through the CRT 5000 simulator installed on this test bench. The bench comes fitted with the Common rail injector, pump and fuel rail simulator (CRT 5000) attachment through which user can also set the injector Pulse width, W (Which controls the volume of delivery per spray) and Frequency of spray (Which is the number of sprays per second) of the CR injector to simulate different testing conditions. The pressure in the system is read from the pressure sensor on the fuel rail constantly and is displayed digitally on the CRT 5000 LCD screen.
(For complete details on the CRT 5000 system please refer to the product listing on our website, please go to the product category: “Common Rail Injector & Pump Testers (CRDI Testing Kits)".
Test Bench Specifications and Features :
- Main Motor (Make – ABB Motors) : 5 HP, Single Phase – 220 V OR 110 V (According to customer requirement) OR Three Phase 415 V, 50 / 60 HZ or as per customers requirement.
- Drive (Make – Schneider Electric) : The CRDI 786 is fitted with a Schneider AC Frequency / Electronic drive.
- Test Bench RPM : The user can set the desired RPM of the test bench anywhere from 0 – 6000 RPM. With electric push buttons to increase / decrease speed of the bench.
- Injector Delivery & Return Measurement : Injector output delivery and return / back leak is measured in test tubes fitted on to the bench. The bench is also fitted with a digital tachometer, through which the user can control the number of strokes and time for which the reading of Back flow / return vs. output delivery of the CR injector is recorded by the bench. The test then automatically stops once the set number of stroked are reached. The tubes can then be electrically drained via a push button on the bench.
- CR Pump return measurement : A dedicated Rota meter (Flow meter) is installed on the CRDI 786 to measure the return delivery of all common rail pumps.
- Pump return, Injector Output delivery / Return pipes and adapters are provided with the bench which connect the CR injector output and return to the measurement test tubes and the CR pump return to the Rota meter.
- The test bench comes fitted with a Bosch CP1 common rail pump complete with its coupling and a foundation which is suitable for all kinds of common rail pumps. The test bench is also fitted with a Bosch fuel rail fitted with a rail pressure sensor and fuel rail pressure control valve / solenoid.