The Mini CRDI 786 test bench is a dedicated common rail injector testing bench designed for quickly testing all kinds of Common Rail Injector Testing Bench of Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens make (Both of Solenoid and Piezo technology). It is used to diagnose the Faulty Common rail injector by testing it for its spray pattern, Output delivery to back leakage ratio, Full load delivery, No load delivery etc. The user can vary the pressure developed in the system from 0 – 1800 BAR by controlling the percentage opening of the Pressure control valve / solenoid mounted on the fuel rail fitted on this bench. The bench comes fitted with the Common rail injector and pump simulator (CRT 5000) attachment through which user can also set the injector Pulse width, W (Which controls the volume of delivery per spray) and Frequency of spray (Which is the number of sprays per second) of the CR injector to simulate different testing conditions.
(For complete details on the CRT 5000 system please go to the product listing on our website, please refer to the product category: “Common Rail Injector & Pump Testers (CRDI Testing Kits)”.
Test Bench Specifications and Features :
- Main Motor : 3 HP, Single Phase – 220 V OR 110 V (According to customer requirement)
- Delivery Measurement : Injector output delivery and return / back leak is measured in test tubes fitted on to the bench. The bench is also fitted with a digital timer, to take readings the user can enter the desired time for which the reading has to be taken and then push a green push button provided on top of the timer to start delivery and back leak measurement from injector. The test then automatically stops once the set time expires. The tubes can then be electrically drained via a push button on the bench.
- Injector Output delivery and Return pipes and adapters are provided with the bench which connect the CR injector output and return to the measurement test tubes.
- The test bench comes fitted with a Bosch CP1 common rail pump which is coupled to the motor and is responsible for fuel supply. The test bench is also fitted with a Bosch fuel rail fitted with a rail pressure sensor and fuel rail pressure control valve / solenoid. One can control the pressure in the system from 0 – 1800 BAR by controlling the percentage opening of this solenoid / control valve through the CRT 5000 system. Also the pressure in the system is read and monitored through the pressure sensor fitted on the fuel rail and is displayed digitally on the LCD screen of the CRT 5000.
- The test bench comes complete and fitted with all high pressure pipes, electrical couplers for all kinds of common rail injectors, and all necessary accessories to enable trouble free and speedy CR injector testing.
- 180 Degree rotating and swiveling injector console; the CR injector can be mounted and fixed in any user desired position (from 0 to 180 degree).
- The injector test area is well shielded with an unbreakable transparent acrylic shielding box, which can be lifted up when desired. This is for the safety and protection of the operators when observing spray pattern / performing other injector tests etc. as the pressures involved in CR testing are very high.
- The bench is fitted with a digital timer; to take delivery readings the user can enter the desired time for which the reading has to be taken and then push a green push button provided on top of the timer to start delivery and back leak measurement from the CR injector.