Model: CRIT - 4000
Common Rail Injector Testing Kit meet the demands of testing all types of common rail injectors that include Denso, Siemens, Bosch, Delphi make using diesel FIP test bench. Here, the parameters these can test for include injector for delivery, chattering, back leakage/return, spray pattern among others.
The Injector Testing Kit offered comprises Electronic Simulator / CRI 4000 Unit that assists in stimulating working of ECU in vehicle as well as in providing various injectors with driving signals. These also support controlling of pulse width and frequency and come with support of electrical connectors as well as adaptors complete range of C/R injectors including Denso, Bosch, Delphi, Siemens. Further, the use of Bosch Common Rail / CRDI Pump finds usage in supplying diesel to injector up to 2000 BAR pressure.
Application:Used to test all kinds of common rail injectors - Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens (Piezoelectric technology) on a diesel FIP test bench. It can be used to test an injector for its delivery, spray pattern, chattering, back leakage / return. By checking the injector delivery to return ratio one can diagnose a faulty injector.
The Injector Testing Kit Consists of:
- Electronic Simulator / CRI 4000 Unit (Refer above for more details) - which simulates the working of the ECU in the vehicle and provides the various injectors with driving signals. One can control the pulse width (Volume of delivery per spray) as well as the Frequency (No. of times the injector sprays per second) for each kind of injector. Complete with all electrical connectors and adaptors for all types of C/R injectors - Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens.
- Bosch Common Rail / CRDI Pump (High Pressure Source) - To supply diesel to the injector up to 2000 BAR pressure.
- Bosch / Delphi fuel rail with a high pressure drain valve fitted with large wheel and a stand for mounting the fuel rail - To create pressure up to 2000 Bar to be supplied to the injector; one can control the rail pressure by opening / closing the drain valve.
Note: The rail pressure / the pressure being supplied to the injector can be increased by (a) tightening the drain valve at one end of the rail and (b) by increasing the speed (RPM) of the test bench.
- Electrical Connectors / Couplers - for all kinds of common rail injectors of Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens make.
- Pressure Gauge with suitable adapter (0 - 2100 KG / Cm sq. & 0 - 30000 PSI - 150 MM Dial - Glycerin filled) - To monitor common rail pressure.
- Mounting Bracket for pump - Suitable for mounting all types of common rail / CRDI pumps viz Bosch, Delphi and Siemens, with suitable coupling.
- High pressure pipes - suitable for pressure up to 2100 kg/cm sq. or 2000 BAR.
- We also provide the Equipment Operation Manual, injector test data and an excellent presentation on Common Rail technology along with the product.
- Can be customized to work on both 110 V and 220 V power supplies.