(Ready to be mounted on all Diesel FIP Test Benches)
The Common Rail Injector Tool Kit comprises of high quality tools manufactured with absolute precision. It consists of various tools which are suitable for mantling and dismantling / assembling and disassembling of Bosch, Denso and Siemens common rail injectors. The tool kit consists of the following:-
- Bosch CR injector valve ball reseating lapping tool
- Special customized octagonal socket for loosening and tightening the nozzle cap nut in Bosch CR injectors.
- Special box spanner suitable for loosening and tightening the grub screw of Bosch CR injectors.
- Special customized tool for loosening and tightening slotted round plate fixed in Siemens CR injectors.
- Special socket for loosening and tightening the external bolts on Siemens common rail pumps.
- Special tool for loosening and tightening round plate (containing 4 holes) fixed on Denso CR injectors.
- Ball Catcher Tool to hold and remove / insert steel / ceramic balls in CR injectors.
- Hard and ground steel balls - Sizes - a) 1.3 mm Diameter b) 1.5 mm Diameter suitable for Bosch common rail injectors. Quantity - 20 each.
- Forceps to hold and remove / insert steel balls.
- Excellent quality wooden packaging box.