(Ready to be mounted on all Diesel FIP Test Benches)
Application: The common rail pump test bench kit CRP 2000T is designed in order to test / drive all types of common rail pumps and fuel rails of Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens make on a diesel FIP test bench / stand. Also it displays the fuel rail pressure digitally on screen reading from the pressure sensor mounted on fuel rails.
The Common rail System testing Kit comes complete with:-
- The electronic simulator unit – CRP 2000 (Refer above for more details) with all electrical cables and couplers / adapters suitable for Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens CR pumps and fuel rails.
- Bosch CP1 common rail pump (Lightly used but in excellent working condition).
- A single mounting bracket / foundation and coupling suitable for all types of CRDI pumps.
- Bosch / Delphi common rail fitted with a solenoid / fuel rail pressure control valve and pressure sensor with a fuel rail stand for mounting the common rail.
- High pressure connection pipes suitable for CR testing.
- Common rail return / drain pipe
- Injector output delivery and return pipe with adapters
- The operation manual explaining how to operate the equipment.
- Common rail injector and pump test data hard copy / soft copy.
- And an excellent presentation explaining common rail technology in vast detail on a Compact disc (CD).
- Can be customized to work on both 110 V and 220 V power supplies.