(Especially for those who already have a CR injector simulator)
Application: The common rail pump tester CRP 2000 is designed in order to test / drive all types of common rail pumps and fuel rails of Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens make on a diesel FIP test bench / stand. Also it displays the fuel rail pressure digitally on screen reading from the pressure sensor mounted on fuel rails.
- It provides driving signals to the fuel metering control valve / Solenoid on the CR pump, and can energize it from 0 % to 100 %, i.e. fully closed (zero output delivery) to fully open (maximum output delivery). The fuel metering control valve on the pump regulates the fuel intake volume to the CR pump and hence also determines the output volume.
- The CRT also provides driving signals to the fuel rail pressure control valve / solenoid which is used to increase / decrease rail pressure by operating a drain / return mechanism to drain out fuel from the fuel rail. As in the case of pump solenoid, this can also be energized between 0 – 100 %.
- Monitors and displays the rail pressure digitally on the LCD display, and provides automatic cut off of fuel supply once rail pressure exceeds 1600 BAR (Overpressure protection)
- It can drive the fuel metering solenoid on C/R pump and the fuel rail pressure control solenoid on fuel rails simultaneously to regulate the rail / system pressure which is displayed digitally on screen.
- It is also capable of driving two solenoids / DRV's on the Siemens C/R pumps simultaneously.
- Hence the CRP 2000 is not only used to drive but is also used to test the proper operation of the fuel metering solenoid on pump, fuel rail pressure control valve / solenoid on rail and the fuel rail pressure sensor.
- Available for both 110 V and 220 V supply voltage.
- Therefore, the CRP 2000 is nothing but an ECU / ECM simulator - it simulates the working of an ECU / ECM in vehicles to provide precise driving signals to the CR pump and Fuel rail. Also like the ECU it receives feedback from the pressure sensor on the rail and displays the rail pressure digitally.
The Common rail pump tester unit comes complete with:-
- The electronic unit with all cables and couplers / adapters suitable for Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens CR pumps and fuel rails.
- The operation manual explaining how to operate the equipment.
- Common rail injector and pump test data hard copy / soft copy and an excellent presentation explaining common rail technology in vast detail on a Compact disc (CD).