Injector Comparator Precision 555
The Cummins Injector Comparator precision 555 was designed and built to provide rapid & accurate testing of all cummins PT injectors. Precision 555 comparator is fully compatible with international test standards. Speed of operation the metering cylinder burette of the Injector comparator PRECISION 555 permits injector output to be measured accurately over as few as 100 strokes can be pre set from 100 strokes to 1200 strokes in multiples of 100 strokes, in addition to rpm, it also indicates & displays the total no of strokes completed by the cam box.
Accuracy : The Injector comparator Precision 555 fitted with 1.5 h.p. motor, working at 1000 r.p.m. Test oil temperature is maintained to within plus or minus 1°c, injector clamping pressure is controlled according to clamping cyl diameter and maintained through automatic control valve test oil pressure is automatically controlled at 100 psi can test all major cummins PT injectors, which are presently available in the market. Quick changes of cams through shifter lever, no time waste in changing of cams, long adaptors and extensions to handle different injectors. Servicing test oil and filters can easily be changed.
Main Features :
- Injector clamping hydraulically, no separate air connection reqd.
- Easy fitting of adaptors and long extensions
- Direct read out with accurate metering in burette
- Rapid and accurate & fast testing of cummins PT Injectors
- Can be correlated to factory standards
- Rapid cam changing
- Instant read out of results
- Approved by experts of industry.
Technical Specification :
- Injectors which can be calibrated kt,nt & stc.
- Motor- 1.5 hp tefc, foot mounted, fan cooled, starting with overload protection. Running drive with a timing belt and toothed pulleys on the motor and camshaft, which ensures constant power without slippages, resulting in very accurate results.
- Injector Location & Adaptors
- Cylindrical Injectors
- Flanged Injectors
- Ring adaptors and links are provided for all types of cylindrical injectors.
- Test Oil Temperature
- Injector Output direct readout in burette
- Digital Display of rpm and strokes
Control Valves :
- 100 psi or can be controlled at desired pr.
- 74 psi or can be controlled at desired pr.
- Injector fuel supply & return.
- PT Injector clamping force by hydraulic cylinder
- Electrical Supply
- 3 Phase 208-250V 50/60Hz
- 3 Phase 380-480V 50/60Hz