Mobile Test Unit Precision 222
The Cummins Mobile Test Unit is boon for diesel pump service stations to test cummins PT pumps on existing test benches, as long as it meets the necessary power rpm requirements. The will handle the latest versions with higher flow rating of cummins pumps. The cummins mobile test unit includes all of the essential features of the precision 222 test unit. A diverse range of mountings and couplings are available to enable the mobile unit compatible to be used with the test benches working throughout the world. The cummins mobile test unit can also be supplied with an optional heating system for maintaining test oil specifications along with AFC Test Unit.
Main Features :
- Uses an existing test bench to drive the cummins PT pump through appropriate mounting bracket & drive coupling.
- Can test all cummins PT pumps
- Supplied with necessary accessories for use.
- The cummins mobile test unit is mounted on wheels & can be moved is easily to different locations, wherever it is needed. It has in built test oil reservoir with filtration unit at suction side, which permits testing of cummins PT pumps without the need to change the test oil used in the test bench.
Accuracy : The fuel system incorporates a heater with temp controller which maintains the oil temp(optional) resulting in accurate and consistent results. Some cummins PT pumps are tested at speeds of around 3500 rpm, it is therefore essential that the driving test stand be capable of providing sufficient power at these speeds. As a general guide, the test stand driving motor should be a minimum of 3hp with constant power and torque.
- Cost reduction by using an existing test bench
- Best solution for those who are seeking testing of cummin PT pumps
- Utilizes the available space
Technical Specification :
- Gear Pump Suction
- Gear Pump Pressure
- Fuel Temperature (optional)
- Manifold Pressure
- Air Pressure
- 4 inch diameter 0-30 inches Hg
- 4 inch diameter 0-800 lb/in2. (0-40 kg/cm2)
- 3 inch diameter; 50-150°F (0-199°C).(optional)
- 6 inch diameter 0-300 psi.
- Flow meters continuous reading, dual scale, glass main flow meter, individually calibrated 100 to 900 lb/hour and 200 to 2000 lb/hour total scale.
- Accuracy +/- 1%. secondary glass flow meter for throttle leakage, calibrated 75-750 cc/minute, fuel tank (20 litres) capacity with 1.5 kw heater.(optional)
- Temperature control fuel temperature automatically controlled within +/- 1°c by electric heater and temp controller system.
- Two paper fuel filters coil type at suction fitted in main reservoir(5 microns)
- Electrical supply 1 phase 220 or 110V 50/60Hz