Used to test all kinds of EDC / Electronic VE Pumps including Bosch VP series- VP 30, VP 37 etc. on a diesel FIP test bench.
- Milli Volt supply range: 0 – 6000 mV: Highly stable mV output.
- Two modes of operation: Open loop and Closed Loop.
- Open Loop Mode of operation: One sets the % opening of the actuator in the range of 0 – 50 % As the percentage entered increases the mV supplied to the pump increases from 0 – 5000 mV and proportionately the Pump output fuel delivery increases.
- Closed Loop Mode of operation: In this mode one enters the desired mV in the range of 0 – 5000 mV and the unit equal’s the desired mV and supplies it to the pump actuator.
- Displays temperature of the pump digitally on screen – Reading from the temp sensor pin on the pump coupler. Hence one can also test the pump temperature sensor for proper functioning and operation.
- Solenoid testing facility - Can test the 12V solenoid on EDC pumps.
- Comes complete with all electrical couplers suitable for all types of EDC VE pumps.
- Customizable power supply: 220 V or 110 V