For our reputed and esteemed patrons, we are highly efficient in manufacturing and supplying an optimum quality Cast Steel Gate Valve. Offered valve is manufactured at our sophisticated production unit with the usage of premium quality raw materials and innovative technology in compliance with industry quality standards. The valve provided by us is basically used in pressurized systems such as boilers to relieve pressure. Moreover, our team of experts checks this Cast Steel Gate Valve on numerous parameters to assure its flawlessness.
- Cast Steel Gate Valves have been designed to meet the requirements of API 600 / BS 1414 / API 603 / API 6D /ASME B 16.34
- Face to Face and End to End dimensions conform to ASME B 16.10 /BS 2080 / DIN
- End flange dimensions conform to ASME B 16.5 / API 605 / BS 3293 / DIN
- Butt weld end dimensions conform to ASME B 16.25
- The stem nut design allows for the removal of the hand-wheel while keeping the Stem and Gate in a fixed position.
- Anti-frictional Ball bearings are provided in higher sizes and classes.
- The strength of Stem to Gate connection is stronger than the strength of the Stem at the root of the operating thread
- Outside screw and yoke construction
- All the valves provided with backseat arrangement
The gland is of self aligning two piece type Deep stuffing box
Body ports are streamlined, permitting unobstructed flow, reduces turbulence, results in lower pressure drop & lower erosion
The Seat-rings are cylindrical bottom seated type having ample cross section for strength are provided with welded in and threaded Seat-rings will be supplied on request. In case of SS valves the Seat-rings are integral to Body
The Body to Bonnet joint is flat in ASME 150# valves, a male and female joint is used in 300# & 600# and ring joint is used in higher classes
Valves meet the requirements of fugitive emission levels Shell category B as per MESC SPE 77/312
- Gate Valves 150#
- Gate Valve 300#
Solid, flexible, split wedge, double disc and parallel Slide Gate configurations available
For low temperature and cryogenic services (cold box and non-cold box applications) extended bonnet as per BS 6364 available
Gear, Electrical, Hydraulic or Pneumatic actuator available
Note : Price mentioned is for general idea and it may fluctuate as per requirement