Vibro Sifter Sieves usually use vibration energy or a combination of Vibration & ultrasonic energies to achieve screening. Sieves have to be specially designed to resist the high tensile stress generated. Since Particle Size Distribution plays a vital part in drug dissolution, maintaining the accuracy of the sieve apertures is an essential part of sieve manufacturing. Proper thickness of wire, accurate nominal aperture sizes, high tensile strength & tautness of the sieve are essential for high sifting performance.
- Material Of Construction: Stainless Steel-316 and 316-L Quality
- Aperture Sizes: 25.4mm to 25 microns
- Standards: ISO-9044, ASTM E-2016
- Design: c.GMP Quality
- Special Designs: For ultrasonic sifters, high amplitude sifters & high throughput sifters
- Special Sieves: Safe Static Dissipation