We are engaged in supplying of pre cleaners which are ideally suited for efficient cleaning of all cereal grains, pulses and pre-cleaning of seeds of all crops such as wheat paddy, barley, maize, millets, sunflower, soyabean, oil seeds, vegetable seeds, pulses and coffee seeds. These work as follows:
- Seeds/Grains are fed into a feed hopper where they are evenly distributed by a feed roller and drop through a controlled gate on the top sieve.
- Before falling on Top Screen, grains are subjected to primary aspiration which drains off chaff, straw, dust and deceased grains.
- Material is then passed through three sieve layer for separation according to width and thickness
- Sieve perforations are kept cleaned by specially designed rubber balls.
- After passing through screen, cleaned material again passes through air lifter and aspiration where remaining light particals are sucked off by a strong upword draught of air.
- Final product and impurities are collected separately through discharge chutes sieve layer for separation according to width and thickness.