IRPC Viton Gaskets are manufactured of specially formulated Viton rubber that are resistant to very high temperatures of around 200 c and suitable for harsh chemical environments.
They are available in diameters upto 2000 mm and also available in extruded forms like Viton Extruded Gaskets and in all colors as required by customers.
Customized Viton Gaskets are also available as per Customer’s Drawings/samples
• IRPC'S Viton Gaskets have Excellent Resistance to Harsh Chemical Environments
• IRPC'S Viton Gaskets have Excellent Resistance to Ozone,Oxygen
• IRPC'S Viton Gaskets are Best Suited for Corrosive Liquid Environments
• IRPC'S Viton Gaskets have Excellent Resistance to Oxygenated Fuels
• IRPC'S Viton Gaskets could withstand upto 230 C
• IRPC'S Viton Gaskets are available in all colours required by customers
• IRPC'S Viton Gaskets have low compression set and good mechanical properties
• IRPC'S Viton Gaskets are available from Shore A40-90
• IRPC alo manufactures LATHE CUT Viton Gaskets which are mostly opted by customers for Very High volume Requirements
Metal to Viton Bonded Gaskets are also available
These are also called as FKM Gaskets or FPM Gaskets