IRPC Manufactures best quality viton rubber parts including below
- Viton Rubber Gaskets
- Viton Rubber Seals
- Viton Ruber Diaphragms
- Viton Rubber Bushes
- Viton Rubber plugs
- Viton Rubber O rings
- Viton Rubber Washers
- Viton Rubber bellows
- Metal to Viton Rubber Bonded seals
- Any Viton Rubber part as per customer's drawings/specifications
Viton rubber parts are available in all sizes and specifications as required by the customers
Custom Viton Rubber parts could be made as per customer’s drawings/samples
Viton Rubber material offers the below advantage:
1. Resistance to temperature extremes:
Viton® withstands high temperature and simultaneously retains its good mechanical properties better than most other elastomers. Oil and chemical resistance also are relatively unaffected by elevated temperatures. Compounds of Viton® remain usefully elastic indefinitely when exposed to laboratory air oven aging up to 204°C (400°F) or to intermittent test exposures up to 260°C (500°F). High temperature service limits are generally considered to be:
2. Resistance to degradation by a greater variety of fluids and chemicals than any non-fluorinated elastomer, providing the best proven fluid resistance of any commercial rubber. Excellent resistance to oils, fuels, lubricants, and most mineral acids.
3. Extremely low permeability to a broad range of substances, including particularly good performance in oxygenated automotive fuels.
4. Resistance to many aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbon fluids that act as solvents for other rubbers.
5. Exceptionally good resistance to compression set, even at temperatures which can embrittle other non-fluorinated elastomers.
6. Exceptionally good resistance to atmospheric oxidation, sun, and weather. Excellent resistance to fungus and mold.
7. Good electrical properties in low voltage, low frequency applications.
8. Low burning characteristics; inherently more resistant to burning than other non-fluorinated hydrocarbon rubbers.
All our orders will be shipped via DHL at free of cost door delivery to all our clients outside India with transit time of just 3-4 days to any part of the world