Since our inception, we are engaged in offering a wide range of excellent quality 200L Solvent Distillation Unit. This machine helps in cleaning and distillation the chemical components and substances from the plate, rod and other equipment. It can clean entire types of solvent from the chemically dip solvents. Additionally, the control panel and one production line helps in increasing the product supply in a unit. Along with it, clients can get the unit from us at industry leading rates also within the stipulated period.
- High power consumption
- Easy stages for quick production
- Less noise
- Recovery volume : 200 liters
- Power consume: 380V 10KW
- Diathermic oil : 23 KG
- Machine dimension: Main body: 2500x 1700x2300 mm
- Recovery rate: 85%
- Recovery time : 6 ~ 7 hours
- Install the unit in a wide and ventilated place.
- Disconnect electric power before doing any action.
- No taking off the control panel
- Change the diathermic oil every 1000 working hours.
- No filling the solvent container up over the level (80 liters)
- Remove the waste after every recovery process
- After opening the crate, plug in 220 V power, and connect the ground (earth).
- Open the lid and fill the tank up to the level with solvent to be recovered (80 L)
- Close the lid and tighten it.
- Check all the pipe / hose make sure it is well connected. Especially vacuum pipe (6) and fresh come-out pipe(1).
- Set up the thermostat(18) for example for Perc.is 150 degree C, for green chemical is 160-210 degree C. Vacuum tank pressure(3) high at 0.03 Mpa / low at 6.01Mpa, and steam cooling fan thermostat(11) at 40 degree C.
- Turn on the power switch(15), steam cooling switch(16), heater switch(17) and vacuum pump switch(12).
- If you want to be controlled with timer, it depends on the quantity of the chemical, set up the timer(14) then turn on the switch(13).