With the assistance of our deft team of professionals, we are able to introduce a broad array of 30 LTR Solvent Recovery System. It is one of the environment friendly systems available in the industry. The system finds wide application use in recycling dirty solvent whether used or waste solvent. In various industrial processes where organic or non-organic substances are used, such recovery system helps in cleaning and recycling solvent from the machines. In addition, the system provides perfect distribution to production line.
- 32 stages of control function
- Less in material consumption
- Low maintenance cost
- Recovery volume : 30 liters
- Power consume: 220V 3.65KW
- Diathermic oil : 20 KG
- Machine dimension: Main body: 960x 610x 940 mm
- Recovery rate: 85%
- Recovery time : 3 ~ 4 hours
- Install the unit in a wide and ventilated place.
- Disconnect electric power before doing any action.
- No taking off the control panel
- Change the diathermic oil every 1000 working hours.
- No filling the solvent container up over the level (80 liters)
- Remove the waste after every recovery process
- After opening the crate, plug in 220 V power, and connect the ground (earth).
- Open the lid and fill the tank up to the level with solvent to be recovered (80 L)
- Close the lid and tighten it.
- Check all the pipe / hose make sure it is well connected. Especially vacuum pipe (6) and fresh come-out pipe(1).
- Set up the thermostat(18) for example for Perc.is 150 degree C, for green chemical is 160-210 degree C. Vacuum tank pressure(3) high at 0.03 Mpa / low at 6.01Mpa, and steam cooling fan thermostat(11) at 40 degree C.
- Turn on the power switch(15), steam cooling switch(16), heater switch(17) and vacuum pump switch(12).
- If you want to be controlled with timer, it depends on the quantity of the chemical, set up the timer(14) then turn on the switch(13).