With an aim to fulfill varied requirements of our valued clients, we are engaged in offering Model Innoflex 61000 Flexo Printing Press. This printing press is equipped ceramic anilox cylinder adopted for ink transferring. Entire printing assembly is loaded with a group of hot air dryer. Also, the machine has one die-cutting station, and can make printing and die cutting finished in one process. In addition, the main motor is equipped with an imported variable frequency steeples speed control panel. This guarantees the stable performance of Flexo printing press.
- 3 x full sets of chrome plated precision printing cylinders
- 10 Micron Film to 400-micron board
- Self-adhesive paper
- Two Roll reel stand of center winding type
- Maximum reel outer diameter is 1000 mm and maximum rell weight 500 kgs.
- Unwind shaft is mounted of on safety chucks with reel cones for 76 core i.d.
- Manual centering Devise – 1nos.
- Unwind tension controlled by 1no. manual spring loaded friction type woolen felt padded
- Shaft for 76 mm core i.d. is provide
- Auto stop mechanism to stop the machine for the break in web.
- Side frame Construction is of Ribbed anti vibration cast iron body (75mm) wide precisely Machines.
- Cerami Anilox Roll 700 # LPI duly balanced and hard chrome plated.
- 1 no. Impression Roller duly balanced, Grinded and hard chrome plated
- Minimum maximum cylinder repeat sie 230 mm to 500 mm
- All the above Roller are inter connected with each other and are Gear driven
- Pressure for inking Rollers to Anilox Roller and Anilox Rollers to Plate Cylinder is provided
- through screw type shaft with sliding arrangements on the square and ‘L’ Blocks Two nos.
- Lock nuts is provided to lock the printing deck while in operation
- 5 hp Digital AC drive with common AC motor is provided for all the printing stations
- INFEED & OUTFEED UNIT
- Common In feed and out feed helps to maintain tension continuously betwn printing zones
- & also maintains good registration
- Designed for electric heating comprising of 5hp. AC Blower inter connected with 12 kw
- Heaters of 1kw each.
- Hot Air spread to the drying head box fitted immediately after each printing station through
- Flexible Pipes.
- Drying head is provided in each Printing station with overhead drying chambers after last
- printing stations.