Our organization is placed among the noteworthy manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters engaged in offering an excellent assortment of Solvent Recovery 30,60,80,100,200 Unit. The offered machine is made available with the processing board 1300mm x 880mm x 1300mm. The recovery and recycle rate of the unit is 90 percent with recovery volume of 85L. Given machine, be built applying OEM and ODM standards under the surveillance of strict professionals. In addition, pure stainless steel metal alloy has been used in fabricating the frame.
- High quality recycled solvent
- Clean and pure production line
- Durable and stable performance
Special Features:Solvent recovery unit for photopolymer flexo plates
A. General description:
This is designed for recovery of flexographic photopolymer plate solvent washout chemical and any environmental green chemical with specialties of distilling and cooling can be connected with in-line processor and any plate washout machine directly. With cold air circulation and drain out of residue for high speed recovery. Super recovering rate in the shortest time, is an ideal and high efficient recovery unit for flexographer.
B. Technical information:
Recovery Volume: 80 Liter
Power Consume: 220v AC, 5.65Kw
Dia Thermic Oil: 33 kg.
Machine Dimention Machine Boady: 1300mm x 880mm x 1300mm
Recovery Rate: 85%
C. Operating steps:
1. After opening the crate, plug in 220 V power, and connect the ground (earth).
2. Open the lid and fill the tank up to the level with solvent to be recovered (80 L)
3. Close the lid and tighten it.
4. Check all the pipe / hose make sure it is well connected. Especially vacuum pipe (6) and fresh come-out pipe (1).
5. Set up the thermostat(18) for example for Perc.is 150 degree C, for green chemical is 160-210 degree C. Vacuum tank pressure(3) high at 0.03 Mpa / low at 6.01Mpa, and steam cooling fan thermostat(11) at 40 degree C.
6. Turn on the power switch (15), steam cooling switch (16), heater switch (17) and vacuum pump switch (12).
7. If you want to be controlled with timer, it depends on the quantity of the chemical, set up the timer (14) then turn on the switch (13).
1. Install the unit in a wide and ventilated place.
2. Disconnect electric power before doing any action.
3. No taking off the control panel
4. Change the diathermic oil every 1000 working hours.
5. No filling the solvent container up over the level (80 liters)
6. Remove the waste after every recovery process
· : 30 ltrSpecifications
B. Technical information:
- Recovery volume : 60 / 80 liters
- Power consume: 220V 4.65KW
- Diathermic oil : 23 KG
- Machine dimension