Pioneer in the industry, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying, and exporting an impeccable range of Solvent Recovery Machine. The provided machine is used for recovering and washing flexographic photopolymer plate through the chemicals. This machine is loaded with cold and hot drain out systems for chemical recovery process. The recovery volume of the machine is in-between 60 to 81 liters and requires the power output of 220V 4.65KW. Clients only demands to make sure that the machine requires a bit space and ventilated place for installation.
- High power consumption
- Reliable and accurate chemical composition recovery
- Easy to manage, require ventilated space
A. General description:
This is designed for recovery of flexographic photopolymer plate solvent washout chemical and any environmental green chemical with specialties of distilling and cooling, can be connected with in-line processor and any plate washout machine directly. With cold air circulation and drain out of residue for high speed recovery. Super recovering rate in the shortest time, is an ideal and high efficient recovery unit for flexographer.
B. Technical information:
Recovery volume : 60 / 80 liters
Power consume: 220V 4.65KW
Diathermic oil : 23 KG
Machine dimension: Main body: 1100x 780x1200 mm
Recovery rate: 85%
Recovery time : 3 ~ 4 hours
C. Operating steps:
1. After opening the crate, plug in 220 V power, and connect the ground (earth).
2. Open the lid and fill the tank up to the level with solvent to be recovered (80 L)
3. Close the lid and tighten it.
4. Check all the pipe / hose make sure it is well connected. Especially vacuum pipe (6) and fresh come-out pipe(1).
5. Set up the thermostat(18) for example for Perc.is 150 degree C, for green chemical is 160-210 degree C. Vacuum tank pressure(3) high at 0.03 Mpa / low at 6.01Mpa, and steam cooling fan thermostat(11) at 40 degree C.
6. Turn on the power switch(15), steam cooling switch(16), heater switch(17) and vacuum pump switch(12).
7. If you want to be controlled with timer, it depends on the quantity of the chemical, set up the timer(14) then turn on the switch(13).
1. Install the unit in a wide and ventilated place.
2. Disconnect electric power before doing any action.
3. No taking off the control panel
4. Change the diathermic oil every 1000 working hours.
5. No filling the solvent container up over the level (80 liters)
6. Remove the waste after every recovery process