We are an acclaimed name in the market, engaged in wholesaling and trading a superior quality array of Solvent Recovery Unit. The offered unit takes just some moments of the unit to recover the solvent from the bulk solvent. The forte of the unit is that it can eliminate the solvent from the chemicals that have the volume measure of high measurement. Also, the machine is equipped with micro processing computerized controlling sensors that aids in measuring the accurate pressure and distillation of the solvent in the substance.
- Recovers 85% of solvent
- Recover time is 6 to 7 hours
- e is 80L
A. General description:
This is designed for recovery of flexographic photopolymer plate solvent washout chemical and any environmental green chemical with specialties of distilling and cooling, can be connected with in-line processor and any plate washout machine directly. With cold air circulation and drain out of residue for high speed recovery. Super recovering rate in the shortest time, is an ideal and high efficient recovery unit for flexographer.
B. Technical information:
Recovery volume : 60 / 80 liters
Power consume: 220V 4.65KW
Diathermic oil : 23 KG
Machine dimension: Main body: 1100x 780x1200 mm
Recovery rate: 85%
Recovery time : 3 ~ 4 hours
C. Operating steps:
1. After opening the crate, plug in 220 V power, and connect the ground (earth).
2. Open the lid and fill the tank up to the level with solvent to be recovered (80 L)
3. Close the lid and tighten it.
4. Check all the pipe / hose make sure it is well connected. Especially vacuum pipe (6) and fresh come-out pipe(1).
5. Set up the thermostat(18) for example for Perc.is 150 degree C, for green chemical is 160-210 degree C. Vacuum tank pressure(3) high at 0.03 Mpa / low at 6.01Mpa, and steam cooling fan thermostat(11) at 40 degree C.
6. Turn on the power switch(15), steam cooling switch(16), heater switch(17) and vacuum pump switch(12).
7. If you want to be controlled with timer, it depends on the quantity of the chemical, set up the timer(14) then turn on the switch(13).
1. Install the unit in a wide and ventilated place.
2. Disconnect electric power before doing any action.
3. No taking off the control panel
4. Change the diathermic oil every 1000 working hours.
5. No filling the solvent container up over the level (80 liters)
6. Remove the waste after every recovery process