A compact, versatile Low Volume Air Sampler with wide flow range of 0-5LPM & 0-500mLPM for monitoring gaseous and particulate pollutants in ambient air and the work - space environment to analyze inorganic gases such as SO2, NOx. Nh3, CS2, Hydrocarbons, Solvent Vapor, Benzene & to determine Suspended Particulate Matter (SPM) as per the factory act 1948 amended in 1987-88 provided for regulation of monitoring of workspace environment and exposure of workmen to harmful pollutants and chemicals. This instrument is small, light in weight, mounted in a compact aluminium case and is fitted with a diaphragm pump, a rota meter and a pinch valve for flow adjustment. The instrument is a micro controller based unit for timer operated function of the system. It comes with a digital display timer and sampling devices.
- Determines the general background levels
- Checks & identifies pollutants in environment & their sources
- For the assessment of personal exposures
- For checking efficiency & effectiveness of control measures
Devices for sampling:
- Acrylic filter holder for what man filter paper to determine.
- Suspended particulate matter. These are available in two sizes i. E. 25min & 47 mm dia.
- 2 impinges to analyze inorganic gases such as SO2, NOx. NH3, CS2, Benzene (at low flow) etc.
- Activated charcoal tubes for analysis of hydrocarbons & solvent vapor.