Often while outdoor sampling, the gases are heated up because of external heat from the environment. This causes the temperature in the gaseous sampling kit to rise and the readings taken thereof can be erroneous if the temperature is not maintained constant. Instrumex thermoelectrically cooled gaseous sampling kit maintains the temperature within 15-20 DegC and hence the results of gaseous sampling will be independent of the temperature variation in the environment.
- Flow rate : 0 to 1 LPM rotameter with least count of 0.1LPM
- Flow Control : Acrylic manifold with Four Inlet and One outlet
- Sampling train : 4 No impinger cap. 35ml. (Borosilicate Glass)
This Gaseous Attachment can be used with following Instruments:
- Instrumex ambient fine dust sampler, IPM-FDS 2.5/10 Micron
- Instrumex respirable dust sampler (PM-10) IPM-115 BL/NL