We design & develop various types of industrial ball valves, 3 way ball valves process, stainless steel ball valves, ball valve nptf, ball valve odt ends, ball valve 3 piece design, high pressure ball valves, flanged end ball valves, panel mount ball valves and 3 way ball valve odt ends etc., are some of the types of ball valves offered by us. Made using stock bar and forgings these high pressure ball valves, stainless steel ball valves improved dimensional stability, precision in function and durability. We make use of SS 316/SS 304/CS/ Brass with SS working parts for ensuring optimum functionality of all our ball valves like stainless steel ball valves and brass ball valves. The rugged body and floating ball of the valve is machined with high accuracy. We also provide custom designed brass, monel and stainless steel ball valves and panel mountings if required by the customers.
Design : One Piece and Three Piece
Type: : Two Way, Three Way, Four Way & Line Mounting
Size Range : 1/8' to 2' NB
End Connection : NPT / BSP / SW / BW / and flanged as per BS-10 ASA and Din standards.
Material : SS 316/SS 304/CS/ Brass with SS working parts
Pressure Rating : 300 psig to 10000 psig.
- Panel mountings are available as an option
- Internally loaded steam with shoulder to prevent stern blowout
- Low operating torque.
- Floating ball design ensure, leak proof shut-off at high pressure.
- Maximum orifice to minimize the pressure drop.
- Rugged body construction and floating ball is machined from base stock.
- Handle with arrow indicates flow direction allows quick operation and low torque with 1/4 turn.
- Encapsulating ball seats are uniformaly forced to form tight seals against ball and body cavity and virtually allow no dead volume.
- Integral ball-steam is machined form one single piece & best suited to encapsulated ball seals.
- 3 Way ball ball Valve Process
- Ball Valve NPTF
- Ball Valve ODT Ends
- Ball Valve 3 piece Design.
- Flanged End Ball Valves
- 3 Way Ball Valve ODT Ends.