The Castle logic handler offers a wide variety of configurations—single to nine sites—and full tri-temperature range for logic, analog, and mixed signal applications.
The patented Vertical Auto Tray (VAT) input/output stacker allows optimal device handling in a minimized footprint. Real-time head pitch changes, dynamic soak times and 550ms index time (x1 to x4) maximize throughput to 5,200 uph.
- Parallelism: x1 up to x9
- Up to 8 Output tray locations
- Device Rotator Option
- Handles QFP, µBGA, BGA, QFN, CSP, SOIC, PLCC, etc.
- Up to 5,200 uph
- Tri-Temperature Handler
- 85 msec/device index time (x8 configuration)
- Handling of 4x4 mm and larger Packages
- Tool-less Kit Changeover (<30 min typical)
- Auto Contactor Cleaning
- Automatic Retest at End-of-Lot