- Operating pressure upto 10 kgf/cm2 for air and 40 kgf/cm2 for oil
- Single and double acting models are available in twelve bore sizes from 25 mm to 375 mm
- Adjustable cushioning for reducing impart of the stroke at both cylinder ends is standard for all models.
- Selection of attachments for nine mounting styles
- Micro-honed and hard chrome plated seamless steel cylinder tubes
- Superfinished and hard chrome plated high tensile steel piston rods
- Pre-packed with molybdenium disulphide lubricant to ensure long and trouble free service.
The power cylinders are designed for operation on air. inert gases and oil Their sturdy construction makes them particularly suitable for heavy duty applications with compressed air in cases where long life and a high degree of reliability is required The life expectancy is more than 10 million operations depending on the length of stroke, cycle time and general service conditions.