Hand Operated Hose Crimping Machine MODEL NO: LP/BKM/1
The FLEXON Hand operated hose crimping machine is most suitable for 'ON SITE' Repaire Workshopes and for Manufacturing Hose assemlies where power is erratic or not available.
The FLEXON Hand operated Machine is capable of crimping SAE-100-R-2 hoses From 1/4" Dia to 1" Dia Hoses
- Indigeneously Developed with Patent Rights
- Suitable for All International Swaged Fittings
- Uniform Pressure Force
- Mounted on Pedestal Box (Optional)
- Wire braid SAE- 100 R2 : 1/4" to 1"
- Connected with Hand Pump
Length : 500 mm.
Width : 600 mm.
Height : with padestal 950 mm.
Weight : 35 kgs.
Pump capacity : 1.5 Ltr.
- Select Suitable die set trough Chart
- Insert the pipe for crimping
- Close the valve of the hand pump & start Building the Pressure
- Check the crimping of the hose-If O.K. release the pressure of the pump
- Hose is ready for testing & usages
- Pedestal Stand (Optional)
- Connecting Hose
- Hand pump
- 4 Set of jaws of 8 segment each