Hydraulic Hose Crimping Machine MODEL HP/TRM/1The FLEXON Swaging press suitable for use as small workshop equipment capable of being used as portable equipment. Swage adjustment is achieved by graduated back the operation being controlled by means of foot operated hydraulic valve for the power operated version. The FLEXON Swaging press is designed for the rapid swagging of Flexible hose assemblies by following a simple sequence of operations, the ferrule, hose and insert can be swagged in one continuous operation by a hydraulically applied load.
We offers Hose Crimping and Hydraulic Hose Crimping to our valuable clients.
Ingenuously developed Suitable for all international swaged fittings HIgh pressing force Quick gripping electrical operation Radially self aligning tooling Depth setting micrometer for 0.1 mm accuracy Fast remounting and easy handling
A. Wire Braid SAE - 100 R2 : 1/4" I.D to 2" I.D. multi spiral
B. Power operation
Length : 540 mm
Width : 780 mm
Height : 1330mm
Weight : 200 kgs
Tank Capacity : 8 liters
Services : Electric 3 H.P.
- Plug in, the metal clad provided
- Put on the selector switch
- Hold the hose to be crimped inside the die magazine
- Tighten the thrust collar by rotating clockwise till it grips the hose
- Put on the motor by pressing switch "ON" Set the depth of crimp with micrometer while using inch crimping switch
- "INCH" For production use switch "AUTO" Red Mushroom switch offers
- "EMERGENCY OFF" Electrical Circuit