With an aim to stand top on the expectations of our precious patrons, we are engaged in providing Ferro Silicon. These products are processed under the direction of experienced chemists. These prevents the loss of carbon from the molten steel and used to make other Ferro alloys. Also, these products are used as a source of silicon to reduce metals from deoxidize and oxides steel and other ferrous alloys.
- Melting point : 1200°C-1250°C
- Boiling point : 2355°C
- Steel making and foundries as a source of silicon in production of carbon steels, stainless steels, and other ferro alloys for its deoxidizing properties.
- Used in manufacturing silicon steel for electro-motors and transformer cores.
- It is used for inoculation of the iron
- To prevent loss of carbon from the molten steel
- In are welding, ferro silicon can be found in some electrode coatings
|Ferro Silicon||Chemical Analysis|
|Si||70 - 75%|
|Size||10-50 mm or as required by end user|