ITL's Safety SubCulture Unit offers:
* Integrated Safety for subculture procedures
* Reduces Risk of needlestick injury
* Facilitates Transfer of the positive sample safely from the culture bottle for further testing
* Limits Exposure to gas or culture discharge
* Compatible Fit with various culture bottles
Needleless sampling reduces risk of needlestick injury. The plastic tip safely pierces the bottle septum and makes it easy to insert and remove from the culture bottle. The integrated filter cap controls gas or culture discharge for an added level of safety.
Safety SubCulture Unit offers unique dispensing options for controlled sampling. The SCU sampling channel has been designed to dispense drops directly from a tilted culture bottle. The female luer connection allows for needleless syringe draw and dispensing technique.