Being one of the leading names in industry, our firm is involved in processing, supplying and importing a wide array of Red Oxide. These minerals are used in steel plants. Our exclusive range is also suitable for paint, building, construction and other trades. This mineral can be found in large amount in various regions in India specially the better quality Red Oxides can be found in Bellary (Karnataka). These are also used in shading and toning in building and ceramics. The optimum featured shade is Iran’s PG Red Oxide.
- Fe203: 90.02%
- Si02: 5.02%
- CaO: 0.22%
- Sp.gravity: 2.65
- Oil absorption value: l5-20ml/100 gm
- Refractive index: 1.55
- Loss on ignition: 0.3%
- PH of 10% aqueous solution: 8
- Single largest pigment used in paint industry, used in every type of paint, primer, powder, coating etc.
Tiles & Ceramic Industry:
- Natural red oxide is the first preference as pigment in tiles, floor tiles, flooring products, ceramics, pottery and others, it is commonly used with cement for flooring with red colour.
Plastic And Rubber Industry:
- Use natural red oxide for colouring, they also use synthetic red oxide powder
Red Oxides Grades:
- Fe2 O3 90%
- Widely used
- Non-toxic nature