Our company is engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting an extensive range of Diamond Honing Stones. We have installed advanced technologies at our production unit to manufacture these products efficiently and in accordance with the industrial standards. Further, our quality controllers perform their tasks with utmost dedication and make sure that the products are flawless. We offer these products in varied dimensions and sizes meeting varied needs of our valuable clients.
For the sake of clarity, some types of honing stones are given as below:
- Standard honing stone: Honing stones having abrasive layer on steel base. Honing stone is soldered on honing shoe / carrier. To write dimension: W X H X L X A
- Slotted standard honing stone: Same as standard honing stone but with a slot longitudinally for better cutting, cooling and chip removal. To write dimension: W X H X L X AS
- Solid honing stone: This stone consists only the abrasive (No steel base) and is also soldered on the honing shoe/carrier or holder segment. To write dimension: W X H X L X A
- Compact honing stone: Honing stones for direct fitting into the body of the honing holder. This type of stone is generally used for very small bore honing. To write dimension: W X H X L X A
Drawing of the stone required for manufacturing:
- W = Width (mm) H = Height (mm)
- L = Length (mm) A = Abrasive height (mm)
- S = Slot width (mm)
Solutions Better Use: Various influences determine the result of the honing The characteristics of a honing stone as well as a fine tuning of all the different parameters make it possible to achieve the required result. In addition to high quality in manufacturing, both a short processing time and a long life of the stones can be achieved.
Applications: These are useful for mainly cast iron applications; super finishing cases, carbide honing, S.G. Iron and other alloy applications & non-ferrous products.
- Precisely designed
- Accurate dimensions